It's good to demand EVIDENCE before you believe something. The popular idea that humans have a soul should be met with extreme skepticism. People who are convinced they have a soul are much less afraid of death, and that's a bad thing. The fear of death is your friend and it can save your life!
We are surrounded by death cults that want us to lose our fear of death and even celebrate it. A spoonful of wishful thinking helps the death go down easier.
#Deepak Chopra #Eternal Life Blasphemy
First off, I have no issue with the Eternal Life Fan Club's mission of ending physical death, in fact I promote it at my blog about health. That being said, there is tons of extraordinary evidence for life after death.
- DebunkingDealth.BlogSpot.com Interview with Alex Tsakiris from Skeptiko.com
- Dr. Bruce Greyson: Science and the Survival of Consciousness after Death
- Did Science Just Prove Reincarnation? A Look At The Soul’s Journey After “Death”
- Scientific Evidence of Afterlife Overwhelming Says Chris Carter
- Comment on Article: First hint of 'life after death' in biggest ever scientific study
- Scientific Evidence Supporting Near-Death Experiences and the Afterlife
- Scientific Proof of Reincarnation by Dr. Ian Stevenson
- Scientists Claim That Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death
- Life after Death - Scientist Michael Roll Interview with Lou Bondi
- Dr. Dean Radin - Science and the Taboo of PSI
- Alex Tsakiris on Why Science is Wrong... about almost Everything
- The Repeatable Laboratory Result/Peer-review Model vs. Paranormal Phenomena
- A Doctor's Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences
- Free E-book: A Lawyer Presents the Case for the Afterlife - Irrefutable Objective Evidence
- Near-Death Experiences of Atheists
- Close Friends of Atheist Forrest J. Ackerman Claim He Contacted Them After His Death
- Debunking the Pseudoskeptics of Near-Death Experiences
- Interview with Winston Wu, Founder of SCEPCOP and Debunker of Pseudo-Skeptics
- Debunking Chris Hardwick on Ghosts
- Undebunking EVPs
Secondly, James Randi is NOT a real skeptic!
Finally, my belief in an afterlife in no way affects my goal to make the most of the life I have, or my wanting to be with my friends and family for as long as humanly possible.