Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Transcript of COVID Vaxx Link To Turbo Cancers EXPOSED By Legendary Oncologist Dr. Angus Dalgleish!


Transcript of COVID Vaxx Link To Turbo Cancers EXPOSED By Legendary Oncologist Dr. Angus Dalgleish!

Just to make crystal clear, definitely the CO 19 vaccine induces cancer and cancer that shows up at stage 4 instead of normally how it does with stage one too. It just it's it's kind called been called uh colloquially a turbo cancer. That's definite according to your opinion. >> Yes, it's definitely according to my opinion and it is backed up by just so much data. I became aware of you because when you testified uh you talked about the connection between the COVID vaccine and cancer and I just came across this yesterday. This was an interview that Dell Bigree did with an immunologist and let's listen very quickly what he says how what the mechanism is for the co 19 to cause cancer. >> You've looked at this mRNA technology. What is your opinion about the safety of the COVID vaccine that was injected into the entire world? >> So my background is medical biochemistry and looking at metabolism including RNA. In my 25 years of working on RNA, what we learned is that if you want to do anything with RNA, you shouldn't modify it, you shouldn't stabilize it, and you shouldn't inject it. So they did all of that. When they came out with this RNA idea, we kind of laughed at it because RNA has like a halflife of what 2 hours in our if it's not modified, not stabilized. So RNA, unless you modify it, you stabilize it, it's actually useless for anything. >> They took something that is supposed to leave the body quickly and made it persist. Why is that a problem? >> It's a huge problem because RNA should look at it as the blueprint of your house. This is how your cells are translating into proteins and those actually do the work. So if your blueprint is modified in the middle of the construction pattern, just give you an example, then it's going to be a disaster because it's not the same protein as you designed fragments can be formed and this is the majority of spike proteins after modification of its RNA and injections. The biggest danger is because the template stays in the cell is reverse transcription making DNA from RNA and that's the source of anoploity which we all know physicians it's more DNA in the cells that is necessary and that's a cancerous a transformed cell. So you think this could end up causing cancer? We're hearing turbo cancers, autoimmune disease issues. >> It has a huge impact. If you ask me as a medical biochemist, it's beyond a disaster. >> So what he's saying there is that the RNA then infects your cell, your DNA. It changes it and then that causes cancer. Is that what you found? >> Yes. Well, my um first observations were clinical because I noticed that my I ran a big melanoma clinic and I was doing imunotherapy 25 years ago when I was told it wouldn't work. But that is a red flag to a ball for me. I I mean they just have not perfected and worked at it and I was able to get very good responses to melanoma long before we had these big checkpoint inhibitors like Ktruder etc. And I had these patients done incredibly well. And then in the beginning of uh 20 um 21, which was after the is the end of 2021, I started to see patients relapse who'd been stable for years. You know, one of them been stable for 18 years, stage four cancers. So I had six and six weeks and uh you know, they've been between 3 and 18 years. And normally you might get a relapse if you get suddenly very depressed or get very overcome with infection or etc. These people were all perfectly happy except they weren't happy that their melanoma had come back. And so I wanted to know why why this should happen for the first time for years. I started to see relapses like like this. And I asked them as I do everything. Tell me everything. They had all been forced to have booster vaccines by their GPS because they had melanoma. And I said to myself, you know, there's there's old acronism and I found it in a in a um viology with book with vaccines in it where it basically said this as a general rule of thumb. If a vaccine needs a booster, it's pretty sure that it doesn't work. And if it if you give yet another booster, you'll almost certainly collapse the T- cell response. They they knew that 30 years ago. So everybody who brought this out and rubber stamped it is I'm accused of gross incompetence for doing this. But I thought well this must be happening. And we went to check cuz I actually had a T- cell lab because that's how I knew tea cells control the immune system. And surely enough these people's tea cells responses had formed. But before we got round to publishing it ourselves in a big way, there was a fantastic paper by um Fernis Bes who came out of Madrid who had a paper which was absolutely beautiful. It it said T-C cell exhaustion after third cove 2 SARS vaccine in cancer patients and they had you dozens and dozens of these patients and they showed that the T- cell collapse. Now for me that was enough because you've lost the control. TE-C cells control your cancer especially if the cancer's been controlled by emin therapy. But you know I tried to publish this and I published it in BMJ sort of online letters and it was taken down um and with no no communication but I knew lots of people had seen it in that brief time it was up there because they contacted me from all over the world saying we're seeing the same thing and I even contacted by surgeons who said we are seeing a total change in people who have been vaccinated uh particularly with colarctal surgery They're seeing them uh present advanced stage. Instead of one, two, cut it out, off you go. They were presenting with metastasis in the liver and the lung and they're presenting much younger. This led to the term turbo cancer which uh they all tried to downplay, but it's just hyper progressive cancer which has been recognized in iminology for years. So I thought there's something else going on here. it's not just the TE-C cell response because that wouldn't lead to this sort of turbo uh business. Something is driving it. And so I started to look at the um molecular mechanisms and I found as the speakers just said that that messenger RNA goes in and it creates a DNA which integrates into the virus and then keeps pumping this stuff out. The integration is totally random. So these things can integrate next to an a gene that will promote cancer uh or cell growth but if it's switched on permanently it will give you cancer. So these genes were shown to be overdriven and even worse it could show to it was can sit next to a cell with suppressor genes i.e. genes that will switch off cancers if they get switched on. is part of the overall control, but they were interfering with all the suppressor gene. Now, I've worked with several scientists and we had a real problem getting a lot of this um getting this uh published. In fact, we've got a paper in press at the moment which I hope doesn't get pulled because of the people interfere. But we found the same as Elder uh and his colleagues Wafik Eliri who presented at the Senate with me uh that he confirmed that they interfere with all these anti-cancer mechanisms and at the end of the day we counted at least 12 mechanisms how these vaccines can induce uh or um promote cancer. It is it's really frightening. Now, just one mechanism is enough to call a red card and say, "Halt, halt. We don't want to be giving a whole generation of people early cancer, and nobody seems to be of any interest." And all they did, I got accused of spreading misinformation. I said, "I'm not spreading this information. I'm trying to stop you killing my, you know, my patients and your patients." And that's what staggered me. There's there's no debate uh allowed. There's no science allowed to be discussed. >> So this never happened before in your career. You never saw anything like this. This kind of censorship, the suppression of scientific research that you did, the scientific debate which is essential for science to happen. You never saw this before. What what what do you think drove this? What was this? Seems like a uh as if some kind of mangala figure took over the whole western world science. Uh what what what do you equate this with? >> Well, I I mean I thought about that very deeply too and because I cannot understand it. I was brought up in good faith. You do science in good faith. You might make some hypothesis and uh you rely on other scientists to show you're wrong and to show no this is the way and gradually science builds up and you get a very good understanding. It can also be knocked off course by another finding that completely uh knocks away your rationale for your findings. But this was all killed in COVID. Um I never saw it really in in cancer research. I I'll be honest there. I mean everybody seemed to want for the better. I was unaware of any major um suppression cancellation in cancer research. But what was interesting knowing what I was seeing and know now in CO I realized this had been going on very subtly in HIV days and what was the one thing in common between HIV and COVID? Tony Fouchy. >> Ah >> Tony Fouchy being he was given far too much control. He is a is a total egotist narcissist and dictator and a very vile person in my view because anybody who crossed him he basically tried to bury them take away their grants not give their grants uh interfere with with grant committees it was just unbelievable and I spotted this behavior in the HIV days and once again there's a lot of parallels with HIV and COVID you know the introduction of fear Yeah, be very afraid, you know, nobody's safe until everyone's safe, all this business, you know, take all these precautions and go to hospital and have these drugs. And in HIV days, it was AZT, which was a reurposed anti-cancer leukemic drug that was deemed too toxic for cancer patients. So why on earth would you use it and push it for HIV when it was known that if you treated the patient well um and you know made them healthy that they didn't progress uh fast in the way that it did say they needed AZ in fact AZT actually caused further immune suppression in fact you could say that there's an age one of them is AZT induced immune depression uh syndrome So and that of course the modern version of what we saw with AZT in COVID was run rem desave or as the nurses called it run death is near because it had a 5% mortality rate. You didn't need drugs like this the ordinary ordinary simple drugs and we we been through all this. I was preaching you just need to treat COVID with standard respiratory drugs, things like highdose vitamin D, uh soluble aspirin, uh the um the first defense type things which used to contain interferon or alpha lipids up your nose and uh if you got the cough started going down, you use the steroid spray becide just like an asthmatic and if it went down below, you use dexamethasone. Now those very simple things would save the vast majority of people who died of COVID. But certainly in the UK we followed the same textbook now that that Fouchy wrote for us. Do nothing until they need to go to hospital. And then I found when I was in the states that the doctors were paid for each per patient they treated with rem desave when you know simple real treatments would work very well. I was horrified to find out in the UK they inflicted a randomized trial on everybody who was breathless in the hospital they called it recovery. Now it was six different drugs, one of which was dexamethasone and the only one that was effective was dexamethasone. Well, every respiratory physician worth his salt knows that is mandatory. You must use that. So one of my colleagues calculated that that trial killed four and a half thousand people by uh designing it so they wouldn't get dexamethasone. I mean this is this is the absolute big tragedy and crisis and again going back to um HIV you know Fouchy was involved in studies uh that he wanted a positive study from or he wanted a negative. We saw this exactly the same in COVID with hydroxychloricquin and and ivormectin and these things. These these were superb anti-covid drugs and I believe it was a crime to tell people not to have these because the only reason they did this is now very obvious they wanted to be able to inflict the vaccine program on us. And it is well known if you have something that uh greatly reduces the chances of dying like I have amein hydro you cannot possibly justify a vaccine program. So I think we're uncovering an enormous crime uh against humanity by the people who pushed all this stuff. But at the end of the day Fouchy was the lead conductor. But but so why uh I I would I I had someone who worked for this show who bought every piece of propaganda pushed by big pharma and the media and Tony Fouchy and I was trying to show him that no there you're being lied to as usual by big pharma and the pharma bought media. Um and he said oh really every doctor in the world is being is going along with this. So I didn't know at the time that doctors like you and doctors like Peter McCulla and Per Corey and uh Robert Malone were being censored. I didn't know that at the time. So I didn't have >> I didn't know what to say back. But you know most doctors still go along with it today. And so isn't are are you like how how disappointed or chag grinned or just mind blown are you by the I mean if you knew this stuff and other why didn't more doctors stand up and say something do you think why why did why did doctors just go along with this if they knew Ivormectin was I knew d ivvermekin was a human medicine I knew ivor ivormectin won the Nobel prize for human medicine it saved millions of lives so doctors must have certainly known this why weren't doctors pushing back against this. Why would they go along with this death vaccine and not push a safe drug like ivormectin? I agree it is an unbelievable question to ask but I think I can partially answer it is because the control of the health services and the uh the medical councils absolutely punished anybody who didn't obey the the path of you must do vaccine you mustn't give uh ivormectin etc. I mean it was unbelievable and I know people who lost their jobs. I mean even somebody who committed suicide because they just couldn't stand it. They was they didn't have a single COVID desk death but they were struck off because they had used ivormectin. I mean this is unbelievable madness. And so it is like a warning to the others. So the others got frightened. Other people get put on leave. They get struck off for the most simple things. And I've been defending these people whether it be in the the UK, Australia, New Zealand. And what is incredible and in other places in Europe. Now what is actually incredible is that the this has come tumbling down from the top in all the countries. It's identical. The first thing you must do is induce fear and prosecute any doctor that steps out out of line. Now I uncovered with a guy a good friend and very experienced in law that all this was highly illegal because ingrained and and I'm I'm not sure of US law. I'm not a US lawyer. At any rate with regards to Europe and Australia and New Zealand are very very similar. There is actually in embedded in the law a thing called the magisterial formula. It's embedded as a fundamental right. And what it says is that no doctor can possibly be uh punished for um doing the best for the patient, his patient, providing its informed consent even if it breaches uh government guidelines. I mean it's actually there. So they are breaking their own law. They don't even know their own law. So why is were they first rule number one shoot all the doctors who who stray out of line? Why would you do that? I mean they completely deprofessionalized my profession that I went into very proudly. I'm now disgusted with it. >> So how did Dr. Fouchy get the head of the uh NHS to go along, the people in New Zealand to go along, the people in Australia to go along? So it was a top- down thing. And I know like here in California, the government actually would dispar uh doctors who talked about Ivormectin and they did it under and it got held up in court. They did it under the idea that that was called conduct. And so that was instead of being free speech uh to give a doctor give his professional opinion to his to his patient. They called that bad conduct and they would get them to spar take away their license. And so that by the way that just got overturned, Pier Cory's case just got overturned in in the United States. So that's a big deal. We're going to cover that Monday. So that's a big big deal. Um but um so what why would the go so is it just because of big pharma money? Is that really what it was that they they can corrupt every country like that? It all came from Mona and Fizer funding. We we know that that the medical journals are corrupt. We know that. But all the like every head of a hospital, every the head of the NHS, the head they were all under the thumb of big money. Yeah. Well, they we I know with regards to the um NHS, etc. Um that Fouchy uh phoned our top guys personally and basically told them what to think. Their job was to question what is this guy telling us to do? This is madness. You know, they they just did what they said. how he had such power and influence is a disaster and no individual should ever have that again. But yes indeed it was top down because I said I've been to these places trying to defend doctors who've been charged with being very good doctors only to find the same phrases come up all the time. The same attitude and these are in countries which would normally like to pin themselves. Oh, we have a much better system than X or so and so me and yet they all did exactly the same. But they're all incredibly guilty. We must we have to reform the system so this can never ever happen again. And I do believe it all came out the whole thing came out of the the the DARPA plan to basically have uh everything ready for the next pandemic without actually realizing. Now the irony is is that if you didn't have these plans for rapid vaccines and do all the search behind them, you would never have a pandemic. And the pandemics have been artificially manufactured by the WH which basically has got far too much money, far too much influence and nothing to do. So they basically are literally manufacturing the pandemics. Now when I sort realized COVID came out of the Wuhan lab, no ifs, no buts, 100% can absolutely impossible for any other explanation what anybody else says. And um Steven Key is one of your your best brightest scientists in the US also presented to Senate you know ba basically on um the a basic big computerized analysis he he does basian he does basian mathematical analysis it showed that the virus was 100% from the lab or 99.999% recurring. So you know we know all that. So why did that they all basically stamped this down? Well, the reason I I really believe they stamped this down is because they were all pushed into this by big farmer who basically this is obvious. I mean they said we're not going to invest this money unless we get a guaranteed return. And this all goes back to your 1986 vaccine identity act. He removed the liability from all big farmer when there was just a handful of vaccines and ever since then now there are about 72 and uh the the checking for whether they are one work or two are dangerous has been kind of totally removed. Well having got emboldened with that they basically want to create new pandemics so they can use all this technology for another another pandemic. And I look back at all the past pandemics and I think that none of them would have occurred if it wasn't for human interference and laboratories and leaks and that's big. And with regards to your question with regards big farmer, I would just like to point out something that's just recently happened. Madna have just had a messenger flu RNA vaccine approved by FDA. It was the same panel that uniformly said that on the evidence given it's not as good as the ones we've got and two it's a lot more dangerous. They were asked to reconsider their ridiculous uh decision and they 100% changed their mind and said okay okay okay all right it's all right you can have it now why would why would on the same data you change your recommendation to a big farmer when just think about it FDA FDA big farmer complete rotation on our side in the UK we have the MH that's your FDA and the two top people 50 years between them experience in FISA. I mean this is a total revolving door and a totally unacceptable way for drugs and vaccines to be regulated. >> So you're saying that the vaccine the COVID vaccine was not created for the COVID pandemic. You're saying that they created the COVID pandemic for the COVID vaccine because they wanted to use this mRNA COVID vaccine. That's what you're saying. Well, I I if I I would say that only a madman would think that, but when you actually look back at all the evidence, they were doing all this gain of function work. Um why would you do a go gain of function to make an ordinary dopey virus that would just give you a bit of a flu? Why would you make it much more dangerous? And their aim was to make it much more infectious for human cells. and they say in defense this is so uh when it gets out or a similar virus comes out there we can make a vaccine quicker for it. They don't realize the irony if they hadn't been doing this it would never have gone out and there would be no natural virus that caused that type of chaos. And I honestly believe that the other ones including bird flu, swine flu and things uh Ebola all these ones they try and scare scare us with. I believe that they're all as a result of this desire >> gain of function >> to make vaccines for things that and most vaccines are not needed. You know, that's that is my other thing that I've come across. I was horrified how I've been lied to by um by my education. uh you know we would we are really groomed that vaccines are the biggest success story of world medicine ever you know and if it wasn't for that we'd all be dead you know and that has to be really one of the biggest con lies and I mean I like everyone else felt for it was co that gave me the telescopes and the microscopes to start looking at what's really going on and it was it's horrifying how much we've been lied to and misled So, do you do you think we'll ever get to a place where the majority of people agree with what you just said? >> You know, that's that's an incredible uh incredible um question. Can I just tell you uh something which I think I can't answer the question question yes or no but what I can tell you something is that what I have noticed is the more educated people are the higher up the rank they are doctor or a scientist the more they will disagree with me and they won't uh uh change their minds or it will be very tough but if I go to my local village and I go into the the local pub or so and the people there, they are not sort of top doctors or scientists. They're workmen, they're builders or policemen or this, that, and the other. Do you know what I find? I find that they've all all agree with me. I mean, they picked it all up. They come up to me and thank me, buy me a beer, and say, "Thank God there's somebody up there who who does know all this is going because they worked it all out themselves. They they've worked out that um you know they got friends who died of strokes and heart attacks after they rolled the vaccine out and now they've got people and it's happening to me all the time. I mean I' I've had a couple of uh deaths and people I know very well in the last month and they'd all receive booster vaccines and they both died of turbo cancer, you know. So I'm actually I don't need to see the patients. I don't need to see all this wonderful data which I actually have uh quite a bit here. I've got all the data from Rojson sitting there how the cancer instance has gone through how it correlates with the booster viruses etc. So I believe that the people out there are gradually coming round to it. The elite as I call them uh the the elite whose entire careers and everything depend on funding but from a very corrupt system. They will be the last to change their minds. But the man on the street I believe has already changed his mind. And the young people lot I would say the majority of young people have cottoned on that this is a fraud and that co destroyed their lives their education and if they've had too many vaccines their health. They they know what the governments are trying to do is drag this into the long grass and drag it out to the point where everybody will say, "Oh, move on. Move on. Forget about it. Forget about it." No, that is not what we are to do. They have got to hold everybody to account like they did Tony Fouchy last week. Um, and they have to hold everybody account and they got to punish them so nobody ever thinks of doing this again because if you don't, it will happen again. That's the whole reason for the WH. >> So just to make crystal clear definitely the CO 19 vaccine induces cancer and cancer that shows up as stage 4 instead of normally how it does with stage one too. It just it's it's kind called been called uh colloquially a turbo cancer. That's definite according to your opinion. Yes, it's definitely according to my opinion and it is backed up by just so much data and this again tells you what's going on. There was a paper published in um in curious uh a it's an article which were is a journal that publishes articles that might be a little bit contentious but it was on the office of national statistics of Japan and it was in millions of patients and they showed very clearly that each booster vaccine induced more cancers and that was an interesting paper because it wasn't just limited to what I call the imological cancers like melanoma etc. a whole range of cancers. So that was the first one that told me that the possibility of these viruses driving uh new cancers and promoting old cancers was real. Now what happened with this had been through every kind of review. The results were so important that it was hyper review. It was published and then a load of bots come up and say this has got flaws. the we don't like the methods. Take it down. The editor said no. Um I'll send it out to review again. And then he said there's no problem. Guess what happened to that journal? Nature Springer bought it out and then removed the paper and then said carry on. This is what's going it's going on at a very very high level. and uh colleagues of mine have identified that FISA uh pay a team of people to go through every journal basically targeting and attacking the editor to remove it if it suggests that its vaccines are anything less than safe and effective and that is definitely going on and it h you know we know it happened um in the COVID boom era we know that and this is you mentioned Pier Corey but have you I mean it was he did brilliant work with the ivormectin and it was clear that it worked very well and guess what the big farmer were paying your CBC's and Walgreens etc to dishonor Ivormectin scripts i.e. to ignore them. I mean, this is the level this is the level of interference and corruption that's been going on and we have to get rid of it because otherwise we're never going to have uh we're never going to have good health actually because um this has made me go all the way into everything. I mean I I've spoken to people who used to work for FISA who said the culture there is we're not interested in cures, we're only interested in expanding markets. Well, that that fits that fits with what I see. So the the spike protein they thought now it's come out in in emails and Tony Fouch's diary that he knew it was a bad idea and he was advised by people in fact the guy who discovered the HIV virus and a that he there's an email from him to Tony saying hey this don't don't do a a treatment with this spike protein cuz this is a bad idea. Yeah, I think that was Luke Montany, wasn't it? >> I think so. And >> yeah, I think it is. And who unfortunately he made a big fuss about it and ended up um dying. Uh we don't we don't know exactly why, but some people have been very suspicious because he had tremendous clout being a Nobel Prize winner, >> right? Yes. He he won the Nobel Prize and he there's an email from him telling Anthony Fouchi, don't do this. a bad idea to use this spike protein because it creates in, you know, your body's going to attack itself and >> he exactly the same as I said. I mean, it's incredible. So, it it there just wasn't one or two or three of us. There was lots of us, but we were all silenced, but just certain people like certainly like me, no one was going to shut me up because I'm past myself by date. I, you know, I I don't have to uh work uh in order to survive. And so I was prepared and he was prepared too. But he he was a real kind of threat to them. And I'm I must say I'm suspicious from because I know I knew Luke and Bob Gallow too because I had done this receptor in ' 84 and we had you know probably four meetings a year where around the world where we all got together and uh so know all this. So he he was absolutely spot on when I I saw Luke. Luke copied me in on this by the way. So I was aware of this >> and then and so then Tony So Tony Fouche completely ignored that >> and went ahead with it anyway and then this guy who's a Nobel Prize winner who warned him about it and then was going to make a stink about it. He died suspiciously. >> Exactly. Very. >> What was Do you know what the official cause of death was that they say? >> No, I don't. I honestly don't. I can't get get I cannot get anything out other than that they're very suspicious >> that you know he wasn't particularly unwell at the time uh why he suddenly died and you know people of his age and that they do die from time to time but you do get a bit suspicious when he was clearly a major thorn being a Nobel Prize winner saying this is mad I mean I was saying it that this was mad exactly the same as Luke Montany But I it was easy to dismiss me uh and certainly my own colleagues dismiss me as I'm a sort of maverick cancer doctor and I know nothing about vaccines and iminology which is actually nearly laughable because they know even less. >> Yeah. Hey, come see me do a live celebrity panel August 30th in Burbank, California. Then stand up in New York City at Village Underground September 13th. And then in Chicago September 18, 19, and 20 in Rosemont and Chicago. Go to jimmy.com for a link for tickets.